lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

I don't wanna

I don't wanna play with your heart, I don't wanna let you down, feeling sick of love, I just wanna stay with you but my mind doesn't care. 
Tired and confused I keep dreaming about us.
What should I do?
Am I right?
Are you wrong?
Who knows...
I'll be the beauty queen in tears for you I'll lay in the ground waiting for my punishment, my eternal flame the one which burns my stomach, the one which tells me every day that I'm alive, I still feeling for you, but I don't feel the same than you and I don't wanna keep playing with your heart.

BY: KIISSY


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja un comentario y haz más amena esta hora del té :) GRACIAS

Enseñar y aprender

Enseñar y aprender. Nunca imaginé que irían tan de la mano, que serían tan recíprocos. Cuando fui alumna nunca imaginé estar enseñando a mis...